lunes, 15 de abril de 2019

A Hobby

Well, I don't have much hobbies, but actually I really like to take photos to birds, is very beautiful watch his colours and listen his songs. I don't take photos a long time ago (only about two or three months), so i'm not very good haha. I usually take photos in parks, wetlands, hills, beach, even in the city! Did you know that we can find 46 species of birds in Santiago? there is more than just House sparrows and Rock pigeons, you just need to take your eyes off the smartphone! 

If you want to take photos you need a camera, I use a bridge camera is very nice because isn't expensive compared with a reflex camera and the image quality isn't bad, also it have a powerful zoom perfect for birdwatching. Sometimes I had to spend many hours to have a good photo, the birds are extremely skittish.
Rock pigeon
Common diuca finch
Red-gartered coot
                                                                                                       
Burrowing owl
   Neotropic cormorant

3 comentarios:

  1. ajajajajaj..House sparrows, like captain Jack Sparrows¡

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Benjamin, I recommend that travel to Rapa Nui is very beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi! It is a good hobby, I imagine that it can be tiring at some times because you have to watch birds for a good time, the good thing is that can be recognized them later

    ResponderEliminar