miércoles, 17 de abril de 2019

A Holiday

about 10 years ago I went to Chiloé with my family, the first stop it was in San Fernando where we got to rest after traveling from Coquimbo, I don't remember too much about this stop. However a stop that I enjoy a lot was in Valdivia we were just for the semana valdiviana, it is the week of celebration of city anniversary. In the noche valdiviana  I remember seeing ships decorated like allegorical cars, they sailed the Calle-Calle river and a lot of people throwing confetti. Another stop that I enjoyed too much was in Curacautín, the landscapes here were beautiful. I remember going to the "Termas el Manazar" It's very relaxing, I recommend it! In Curacautín during the night we could see fireflies and listen the song of the toads. To get to Chiloé, it was necessary to cross the Canal de Chacao on a ferry, it was very nice. In Chiloé we rested the remaining days of holidays in a house surrounded by native trees. Also we visited Ancud, Castro and Chonchi (for what I remember), but what I can't forget was the Pulmay that we ate, it was delicious.




3 comentarios:

  1. Hello! The allegorical cars are fun, in some places they recreate this festivity of the Valdivian night and each car represents a story or character. I think it was a good travel

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar