viernes, 24 de mayo de 2019

A photograph

Hi everyone!

I really hate appear in photos, for this reason was very difficult found one, but here is. I'm not sure when the photo was taken (I think it was taken in 2001 or 2002 when I had five or six years old) but i'm quite sure it was taken in Santiago when my older sister was still living here. My memory is terrible, so I don't remember much about my life in the time the photo was taken, but something that I do remember is when my niece Valentina (with a bread in his hand) and my nephew Vicente (sitting on a tricycle) they went to Coquimbo in summer vacations. We went to the beach to fly 'volantines' we could stay for hours. Ignacia (my other niece, who is sitting on a ride-on) she was also there. Although I don't like photos, but this one is very nice, shows our childhood filled with happiness.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario