sábado, 10 de agosto de 2019

A Family Meal

Hello everyone!

Like many families my parents got divorced, but it was no reason to stop seeing us as a family. Every Sunday we went to lunch at my dad's house with my mother, my brothers and occasionally my sisters. One Sunday in 2007 or 2008, I don't remember well, my dad was waiting for us with a soup as a starter plate, when we sat at the table I remember seeing ants floating in the soup but nobody paid attention to me, they said it was oregano, dill or some other spice . Of course I didn't drink it, at that time I didn't want to feel spicy taste of ants in my mouth (yes, they are spicy). It will have been 10 minutes when my mom says "the soup has ants" and everyone starts looking more closely at the soup and the ants floating in it. Laughter abounded. Obviously it was no reason not to drink the soup. I remember hearing them say it was delicious.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario