miércoles, 25 de septiembre de 2019

A Birthday

Hi everyone!

I have always celebrate my birthday with friends and my family, eating and drinking something. This year (my 23rd birthday) was something different, as I had to be in Santiago I couldn't celebrate with all my family and my friends in Coquimbo, so my girlfriend invited me to Ramen Kintaro a japanese restaurant in Bellas Artes (Santiago), it is a very nice restaurant with a beautiful japanese style decoration. The attention was very nice, and the food was delicious, we ate edamames (immature soybeans), spicy vegan miso and vegan miso (ramen) also we ate a vegan kare raisu curry. Later we went to walk to the Parque Forestal and we went back to the house to watch movies and rest from the long day.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario