domingo, 8 de septiembre de 2019

A one-on-one Conversation

Hello classmates!

Today I'm going to talk about a writer I would like to have a conversation. His name is John Ronald Reuel Tolkien better known as J. R. R. Tolkien. He was a British writer, poet and philologist, he is known for writing about Middle-earth, his most notorious works have occurred here, such as The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, and his Lengendarium.

I first heard of J. R. R. Tolkien few years ago when I saw the movies produced by Peter Jackson based on the work of Tolkien. I would like to ask to J. R. R. about the process of creating his works, his inspirations and how he was influenced by WW.

I think he is a very intersting person because he was able to create a high fantasy world and many languages and grammar.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario